If I list my home with you, what exactly do you do?
A Personalized Approach to Selling Your Home – Two Brokers, One CPA, & One Appraiser – Working Together to Get The Most for Your Home
The first thing we do is obtain a very detailed information sheet on your property. Besides the basics of square footage, beds/baths, (and information that exists on the assessor site that is widely available to the public), we want to know the brand of appliances in the home, the type of flooring used, and particulars and details about your home that help differentiate the property. We’ll also confirm favorable amenities nearby-(e.g. Whole Foods) to help showcase the property, and make it stand out as exceptional. We have a professional home photographer we work with who will take beautiful pictures of the home, inside and out. If permitted by you and the respective HOA, we will have regular open houses to showcase the home to the Realtor community and public. Your home will be listed on the GLVAR MLS, where the information is then shared with Realtor.Com, Zillow, Trulia, etc., and available for everyone with access to the internet to view. Most importantly, when anyone calls to view your home, we answer the phone, and get your home viewed. We are always working, and always available for you.
We Represent YOU and work for you the SELLER!
- We Work to get you the most money for your home in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of inconvenience.
- Aggressively promote your property through other local real estate firms. Up to 50% of our sales involve other cooperating brokers acting on your behalf.
- Make an appointment for each showing.
- Qualify buyers before showing your home.
- Contact you after your property is shown to let you know what happened and pass along comments made by buyers and their agents.
- Help you through necessary inspections, appraisals, buyer’s loan approval process, escrow, and closing.
- COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS (CMA)- to analyze and determine the appropriate market value of your property.
- GREATER LAS VEGAS MULTIPLE SERVICE (MLS)
- ELECTRONIC LOCKBOX
- CUSTOM FLYER / BROCHURE
- VIRTUAL TOUR
Did you know that listings with professional photos sell for more money? Not only that, but they sell quicker.
Did you know that 92 percent of homebuyers (according to realtor.org) use the Internet as part of their home search? That means that listing photos are a critical factor — it will determine the selling price of a home, how quickly it sells and whether it sells at all. I’d venture to say that the single most important factor in selling a home is good photography.